Dr. Fatima Khanum
Dr. Fatima Khanum - Hematologist
MBBS, MD (UK), Haemostasis Acad (UK), Haemophilia Acad (Edin UK)
- MBBS from Bahira University, Islamabad
- M.Phil (Haematology from Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Rawalpindi
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) from University Hospital Wales, UK
- Senior Fellow Bone Marrow Transplantation from Cardiff University, University Hospital Wales, Cardiff, UK
- National Hospital, Lahore as Consultant Haemoncology
Frequently Asked Questions
Click HERE to book an appointment with Dr. Fatima Khanum. Or, you can also call at 03354832273 from 9 AM to 7 PM to book an appointment with Dr. Fatima Khanum.
Dr. Fatima Khanum charges Rs. 0 for consultation.
Dr. Fatima Khanum has the following degrees: MBBS, MD (UK), Haemostasis Acad (UK), Haemophilia Acad (Edin UK)
Dr. Fatima Khanum is specialist Hematologist. His area of expertise include Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, AcuteMyelogenous Leukemia, Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemias, Autoimmune Thrombocytopenia, Castleman Disease, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Clotting Disorders, Coagulation, Essential Thrombocythemia, Fanconi Anemia, Hereditary Hemolytic Anemias